Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Joni



Joni Crandall

            Joni just turned 21.  I love Joni…she is one of the sweetest, most spiritual girls that I know.  She is also a great artist and very intelligent.
                Joni’s favorite food is Top Romen…before it is cooked.  She loves Peanut Butter Pie and Sour Gummi Worms.
            Her favorite restaurant is “Texas Roadhouse”…Good choice…at least I think it is because that is my favorite also…I love the rolls.
            Joni’s favorite book is “The Prydain Chronicles” by Lloyd Alexander, her favorite movie…”The Shining” and her favorite TV show is “Psych”
            The song she likes most is “Electric Blue” by Icehouse.
            Joni loves drawing and like I mentioned…she is very very good at it…Joni is a very talented girl.  She also loves reading, writing, playing videogames and day dreaming.
            Joni is very quiet, but makes a great impact on everyone.  Some of the things that the class had to say about her are:
                “Joni is quiet and sweet.  Love having her come!”
                “Joni has a sweet spirit and is a super good artist.”
                “Great Spirit…wish I could be that spiritual.”
                “Happy Birthday Joni…Hope your birthday is a great day!”
                “Joni,  Happy Birthday.  You are so sweet and an amazing artist!”
                “Very Intelligent!”
                “Bomb Artist”
                “Very cute and sweet.”
                “Joni always makes me feel good and like I really matter.”
Joni…you are a sweet heart…we love having you in our class.

Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment